Herewith I would like to thank Serins, for nominating me for “the very inspiring blogger” award. I am honestly dump struck. Thank you Serins!
And here are the things to know:
1. Thank and link the amazing person(s) who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about myself: (Not my Favorite Part)
1. I am a Namibian
2. Who lives in a dusty town called Otjiwarongo
3. I am married to the most handsome man in Namibia
4. And will soon become a mother.
5. I love books and would like to write my first one in the near future.
6. Besides eating, photography is pretty awesome.
7. I have a dog called Penguin who loves everything water but should have been named after a sheep!
And now for a very difficult selection – yes, it is not that easy… My fifteen nominees (in no particular order) are:
1. Joshi Daniel Photography – Other people’s images inspire… and when they are from a country I know little about – I simply cannot help but love it.
2. Juju Films have mastered the art of making the ordinary look like art.
3. Christian Mihai was probably the first blog I followed. And I haven’t stopped reading!
4. Leanne Cole Photography – beautiful beautiful beautiful… I love all her photos and writings…
5. Globe-T – I’d love to travel this much! And I wish I knew about blogging when I lived in the UK… a different kind of travel blog, but a great one at that!
6. M.Funk – I definitely have a soft spot for monochrome… Here is an artist quite nifty in finding the unforgettable photo…
7. Ed Mooney Photography – Another black&white artist.
8. The Journal – For a variety of topics and great writing, this is a great blog to follow!
9. Talains Photography – A Photographer that focuses on the small things… A whole post on dragonflies… love it!
10. Earth under my Feet – My favorite South African province – the Western Cape… Maybe it has something to with my Alma mater the University of Stellenbosch.. who knows, but I love this blog!
11. Don Charisma – Variety! And it is interesting topics!
12. CJ Bane & Pearl – Another photographer who knows where to hunt for the extraordinary…
13. GENO Hope Alive – A Blog for Cause…
14. Third Eye View – Great Photos…
15. Last but not least… my secret passion…. FOOD! (And wine, but I’m not allowed to indulge for another 3 months!) Cooking with a Wallflower…. makes me hungry!!!